Coupons Inc.
FREE Product Samples for home and office

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kate Spade Sample Sale 75-80% Off - Luxury for Less!

Have you always wanted a Kate Spade bag? I love a good bag myself!  I'll be sitting this one out.  My hubby bought me a Coach tote at the outlet for Christmas.  It's big enough to hold my coupon binder! LOVE IT!

Save up to 75% on handbags, wallets, clothing, jewelry, accessories and gifts at the Kate Spade Sample Sale.

Click here...Savings are substatial....EXAMPLES:

Tarrytown Quinn open top tote, $169.00 (list is $395.00).

Pear Tree Point candy dish, $16.00 (list is $50.00).

Please note that all sales are final.  If you have a family member that loves the finer things in life this sale might allow you to surprise them at Christmas or Mother's Day with a gift to remember!

And finally, shipping is a flat $5.00, regardless of order subtotal.

Happy Shopping and Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment