Coupons Inc.
FREE Product Samples for home and office

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scored some GREAT DEALS today!

My family and I spent most of our day shopping.  We started at 1:00 and returned home at 9:20.  Needless to say, we shopped until we dropped!

Our first stop...Auntie Anne's Pretzels! I posted about the FREE pretzel day earlier in the week.        What a deal!
S- Pretzel = FREE
S- Pretzel = FREE
M- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel = FREE
E- Pretzel = FREE +
2 containers of cheese and ice water for a grand total of $1.16! It became our lunch for the day.

Then we hit JC Penney. We walked out with a Nike hooded sweatshirt and pajama pants for $16.00. We used the $10 off $25 printable coupon I've blogged about.  They have some great deals going on right now!

Next up, play time for the girls.  We took an hour to play with the girls in the play area and let them run off some energy.

Then, off to Staples.  I had a $13.00 Staples Reward check burning a hole in my pocket.  We found a 6 ft. long, plastic lightweight folding table on clearance from $99.00 down to $23.00.  With my reward discount...we walked out the door with it for about $10.00!  I have to admit, I have a weakness when it comes to my kids and they both picked out a small container of candy.  I failed to look at the price...BIG MISTAKE!  The candy cost as much as the table!  I told them both to enjoy EVERY LAST BITE.  They are lucky they are so cute and I'm such a pushover!

Next up...Best Buy.  We had our Best Buy Rewards from purchasing our gifts at Christmas.  My hubby bought me a FLIP video recorder! I'm so excited!  We are taking the girls to Disney this year and it will be great to have with us.  It's small, lightweight, and so easy to use!  It was an early birthday gift.  With our Best Buy Rewards we spent $119 on it.  It was a splurge!

Stop to feed hungry kids...Red Lobster.  I had a $4.00 off coupon for 2 adult meals.  My daughter, Sara, and I shared a meal, Sophia had her own, and Mike...well he was the most expensive.  I have to rub it in!  We had a nice dinner together and it wasn't inexpensive, but it also didn't break the bank.

Last stop of the night...Walmart.  I came home with several free items from the trip.  The following items were FREE or under $1.00:
FREE ITEMS...
9 Johnson Buddies Soap Bars
3 Packs of StarKist Tuna
1/2 Gallon of Chocolate Milk
4 SoBe Waters
LESS THAN $1.00...
4  6 pks. of Toaster Strudle
Shredded Wheat
2 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes
2 Betty Crocker Brownies

All in all, it was a great day with my family....a great day for deals....and a good way to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment