Coupons Inc.
FREE Product Samples for home and office

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wow! What a weekend! I need a weekend from my weekend.



I don't know about you, but I could use a day of doing nothing.  I feel like there is always something to do.  Our calendar is so full, I feel like I need a bigger day planner. 

It was my birthday weekend and I was surrounded by a lot of love which made me feel very blessed.  We had dinner Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  I ate so much this weekend! We hopped from restaurant to restaurant and cake to cake. Wow! I ate and ate. 

I was hoping Sunday would be the day I could catch up on laundry and other chores. I got a good start but then my daughter started running a fever.  Poor thing...she is miserable!  I spent the day trying to make her feel better and put everything else on hold.  When my hubby got off of work, I attended my last birthday celebration with my youngest daughter and my husband and other daughter stayed home. 

Am I the only one who feels like the weekends are so busy I need a weekend from the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment