Coupons Inc.
FREE Product Samples for home and office

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FREE TCBY Waffle Cone!



Just click "Print Coupon" to print out your coupon, then bring it to your nearest TCBY location any time before 5/13 to enjoy your free waffle cone filled with yogurt!
I received an email that said these have not been authorized by corporate. It was from an anonymous person...so I don't know if they tried it and were told that or if they work at a TCBY.  I found it on the internet.  I hope it didn't cause anyone any trouble.  I always do my best to find the FREE deals.  It sounds like this one wasn't working though.  Sorry for any trouble!
If your heart was set on a free cone...try this:
I found this...
If you join TCBY's e-mail club you will get a coupon for a free waffle cone, plus expect a special frozen yogurt treat on your birthday.

Joining requires you to share your name, email, zip code, and date of birth.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment