Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FREE TCBY Waffle Cone!



Just click "Print Coupon" to print out your coupon, then bring it to your nearest TCBY location any time before 5/13 to enjoy your free waffle cone filled with yogurt!
I received an email that said these have not been authorized by corporate. It was from an anonymous person...so I don't know if they tried it and were told that or if they work at a TCBY.  I found it on the internet.  I hope it didn't cause anyone any trouble.  I always do my best to find the FREE deals.  It sounds like this one wasn't working though.  Sorry for any trouble!
If your heart was set on a free cone...try this:
I found this...
If you join TCBY's e-mail club you will get a coupon for a free waffle cone, plus expect a special frozen yogurt treat on your birthday.

Joining requires you to share your name, email, zip code, and date of birth.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment